|Winder Farms Organic Produce Box|
Last week, we received our first delivery from Winder Farms. Since it was my "off week" for CSA, I ordered the organic produce box. It was on my doorstep first thing on Tuesday morning inside a cardboard box.
Here's what our box included:
- 3 large zucchini
- 1 bunch broccolini
- 1 bunch spinach
- 1 bunch radishes
- 3 pears
- 3 Fuji apples Small, but delicious
- 1 pomegranate Reminds me of childhood
- 2 sweet potatoes
- 1 extra large golden beet
- Recipes for the beets & radishes
We supplemented our order with the following:
- Grass-fed ribeye steak Their grass-fed red meat is quite pricey .We might try to get our meat from Hana Butcher moving forward.
- Organic eggs
- Chicken breasts
By spending $30 on our first order when we registered, we got a free dinner meal, which included:
- Frozen dinner rolls
- Frozen french fries
- Strawberry lemonade Super sweet
- Cheddar bratwurst On the salty side, but good
I'm excited to order other things as well.
If you live in Orange County, CA are interested in signing up, please contact our rep and tell him we referred you.