Here's my meal plan for the next few days:
- Breakfast - Creamy Carrot Smoothie
- Lunch - Gluten-free mild Italian pork sausage with caramelized organic onions atop bed of organic spinach
- My husband hosted brunch for his friends
- Citrus herb roasted organic chicken, roasted organic green beans, and organic spinach (Recipe to come later this week)
- Salad dressing - Organic shallots, white balsamic vinegar, champagne vinegar, and EVOO
- Roasted green beans - Toss beans in salt, pepper, EVOO. Roast in oven at 450F for 15-20 minutes.
|Citrus Herb Roasted Chicken Thigh (uncooked)|
- Breakfast - Pork sausage
- Dinner - Porterhouse Steaks (AKA bone-in rib eye) On sale for $6.99 per pound
- Peach Basil Smoothie
- Carrot & Cantaloupe
- Strawberries & Spinach
- Banana & Coconut
- Apple & Kale
Do you have any meal ideas for me for the rest of the week?