Grilled Chimichurri Shrimp Recipe
- 1 pound fresh shrimp, peeled & deveined I used white Mexican shrimp 15U from Whole Foods. $20 for one pound. I calculated that each person would get about five shrimps.
- 2 small bunch organic fresh parsley leaves You can use either Italian flat leaf or curly.
- 2-3 cloves organic garlic
- 2 tablespoons dried oregano Fresh oregano is extremely strong and changes the flavor profile. I prefer dried.
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1 cup organic EVOO
- 1 large organic lemon, juiced
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Red pepper flakes to taste Peppers are not approved on the Repairvite safe list. Shhh, I cheated.